About Me

my names Nakell. I love my life

Saturday, September 27, 2008

hey!!

:p So, whats going on everyone? I'm kinda still upset about Jonathan and Wendy. She still glares at me and im like What do you want? You have whats suppose to be MY boyfriend. Well. What can i do? I kind of still like love him. OH AND GUESS WHAT??? You know Leilani and Lowen are going out right, well, someone in Lowen's class likes him. They sent him a note it said, " Hey, its your secret admirer. I like you, no I Love you. And, then it showed a heart with his name in it." I showed Leilani! You should have seen her! She was like, " If i find out who that girl is I'm going to slap her!" It was kind of funny, i've never seen her that mad.

1 comment:

just lexi. aka STRAWBERRY PASSION! said...

maybe its not a chick who wrote that secret admirer letter (:
ever think of that?