About Me

my names Nakell. I love my life

Saturday, September 20, 2008

My life

Hey! I'm not in the happiest mode right now but, im okay. I had a boyfriend, but i got dumped. It was soooo mean. Well, here's the story. He asked me out in P.E. because we weren't in the same class in fourth grade. I was so extatic and so was he. We would smile and wave but never really talked. But, whenever I saw him, I was speechless. Late at night I would think of things to say. But, never said them. I was nervous. Then, there came Wendy. She didn't like me. Because i was going out with ' the love of her life? ' Well, i dont think so. She started spreading rumors and crap like that. She even made fun of me because im white and Jonathan's mexican. I got mad. Two months later, Noah ( Jonathan's friend ) was in my class. Now, he's like one of my best friends. Well, anyways his cousin Bishop likes me, but i only like him as a friend nothing more. So, Noah went up to Jonathan and as a joke told him I liked Bishop. I mean COME ON!!! After that, it was over. I told him i still liked him, he didn't care. We broke up in P.E. three months after we got together. Then, this is when i got really sad, Wendy asked him out. Wendy! omg, I almost started crying, but didn't. Then, he went on track break. He lives by the school and so, at recess he would go to the gate. Then, Mr. Stiegs saw him Chance and Eligah, and later that night they got a phone call home. The next day, he came to the gate. I asked him if he got in trouble, but he didn't. He was sitting on his skate board. That was Friday, and so on this day ( Saturday ) I'm bored. Well, I've been thinking, I don't think he's over me. And I dont think he likes Wendy. Wow, Lots of drama in fifth grade, wait until I get to middle school.

1 comment:

just lexi. aka STRAWBERRY PASSION! said...

heyy sister i love you!
cute cute blog. and you did it all by yourself :O
well, sorry about johnnyboy. he wasn't a keeper obviously.
and as for wendy, she's just jealous. but like every moment you waste angry is another happy moment you'll never get back.
and every person you hate is a person you could have loved.
see ya